This fashionable Pink Frida Crossbody/Shoulder Bag is a unique way to pay tribute to Mexico's world famous artist, Frida Kahlo! Crafted from soft cotton canvas and featuring adjustable straps, this cute bag is perfect for the trendsetter in your life. Make it your go-to accessory or give it as a cool, original gift idea — it's a win-win!
Bohemian and colorful Mexico artist' portrait with charming flowers accompanied with one of her many inspiring phrases. "Intenté ahogar mis penas pero aprendieron a nadar" - English translation: "I tried to drown my sorrows, but they learned how to swim." Elegant yet practical. A useful and distinctive gift that will be used and appreciated. The perfect present for all those 'Fridamaniacs' out there. Are you a Fridalover? Then this is especially for you. A 'must-have' for Frida Kahlo fans, the most iconic Mexican artist in the world.
• Style: Shoulder/Cross-Body Strap Bag
• Bag Color: Pink
• 14 oz 100% Cotton Soft Canvas Fabric
• Pigment - Dyed - Heavy Enzyme-washed
• Adjustable Cotton Webbing Strap
• Front Flap with Antique Brass Metallic Turn-Buckles
• Single Large Compartment with Inside Hanging Zippered Pocket
Length: About 14 inches
Width: 12 in
Depth: About 4 inches
Technique: Hand Iron-On
* Please be aware colors/measurements may slightly vary from actual due to device screen color settings, item enhancement, or photo studio lighting settings.
• No two handmade / hand iron-on bags are exactly alike.